Sunday, April 26, 2009

Twenty-Fifth Day

captain's log
i am tired
and have a mild headache
wanna know why?

last night
we get to ricks
night started off with just us
sitting around
waiting for rick and matt to get back
with the cups
then beer pong gets set up and some play
while me jordan and justin and weinbeezy do a boot
the boot is ridiculous
not a good idea
and also not a good idea to take a shot before doing it
then i play bp with my mexican partner justin
and then take another boot
and in the meantime
take shots in between time
i was feeling pretty good
but the night went on
and i had to relaese some of the alcohol
and yeaa
don't remember much
cherry took me home
dropped me off in my yard
thanks cherry!!

it was a good night though
haha we had a lotta laughs
loyo's talk about gambit haha
and his rhyme that doesn't work
as today progresses
i'm recapping more and more

woke up today around 2 or 3?
watched some tv
i realized that nothing good is on tv anymore
i watched the new episode of icarly though :)
decided to give the disney channel a chance
because seriously nothing was on
found out wizards of waverly place are actual magical wizards
tell me tell me tell me something i don't know

it is 6 oclock now
and i've done nothing allll day haha
i'm about to watch gran torino
to write a paper about it for my film class
thenn sleep some more wonderful sleep
pointless blog i know
i might think of something later tonight
until then...
stay up



quote of the day:
"damn you. you give him the easy ones!"

1 comment:

  1. i was able to pound 4 beers before i got drunk haha
    im getting better! lmfao..........
    remember that one time
    like after one pong game
    i was like freaking buzzed already hahaa

    ReplyDelete