Monday, April 13, 2009

Seventeenth Day

couple questions
why can't that 70's show be on all day?
why am i so lazy?
why can't there be more hours in the day?
why is the office so funny?
why is food so expensive?
why does it seem like there's nothing to do in walnut anymore?
why are there no more good movies?
why are people so shady?
why are my dreams so crazy?

last night/this morning
i had a weird ass dream
i'll tell you what i remember
i guess i was a part of the FBI or something
and i was on a mission with chris tucker
and we were stationed at the playboy mansion
and we kept gettin in trouble with hef
cuz we kept shooting people in daylight
for everyone to see
but hef didn't get mad at me
cuz i barely met him
and the rooms had no doors
just curtains
and i was out on a mission for 3 days
so didn't shower/ brush my teeth
so i come back to the mansion
and forget my room number
so the receptionist gives me attitude
then i wake up

trippy i know
now i'm on pokerstars with justin and ivan
i've been playin for a couple days now
not for real money though
i'm too good for that

easter was chill
hung out with family at the park
played softball
ate some bbq food
went home early
didnt do anything
everyone was tired

check list for this spring break
clean my room- done
wash my car
make a movie
maybe go to magic mountain
see a couple movies
maybe start a research paper
call about my fucked up laptop

thats about it for now
i'll hit u with the updates later
stay up


quote of the day:
"i always said. you can't lose
what you don't put in the middle."

No comments:

Post a Comment