Monday, March 23, 2009

Third Day

pretty good day today
was so tired when i woke up at 8 ish this morning
went to starbucks
got my machiatto
kept me up
so i get to school kinda early
and i'm looking through the streets for parking
cuz the lots always full
and i see this nice spot
not too far
right under a tree
the closest i've ever parked
so i park there
come back after my two classes
and get a damn ticket
turns out they decide to put a no parking sign there
on the street i've been parkin on for the past two semesters
50 damn dollars
pissed me off for a about an hour
so i just got some flame broiler and came home to grub


so today in my sociology class
we talked about relationships
i realized in my past relationships
i got jealous way too easily
and was insecure
but oh well
sometimes things dont work out how you planned
a learning experience right?
thats how i see it
until next time
laterrr

No comments:

Post a Comment