Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Thirty-Third Day

wow got a lot to write about
where to begin
apparently i haven't updated this thing in a while
let's start shall we?

hmm not a very big exciting weekend
saturday hung out with joseph and christina and her friend laura
and her out-of-town new jersey friend caitlin?
i think that's how you spell her name
we didn't do much though
met them at petsmart
looked at rats
then went to best buy
cuz i wanted a little mouse for my laptop :)
too bad it doesn't make sound effects though
cuz that's what everyone was doin when they saw it
after that event
we went to fazoli's
which is still really bomb
got a lotta food for about 7 bucks
and unlimitied breadsticks are back :)
oh yea
and it upsets me when people mock my parking skills :(

after that
went to joseph's to chill
he watched entourage online
i rented 2001: A Space Odyssey
that movie was complete bullshit
i don't even want to get into it right now
i get all the messages it was sending
and how it's trying to make you think about life
but shit was way too boring
and i read up about it
and apparently it's a stoner movie
that was popular in the 60's

moving on
monday morning
woke up at 4 AM
to get ready and be in LA by 6 o clock
why you ask?
i got booked for a show called the mentalist
never heard of the show
but apparently others have
anyways
i had to bring crutches to pretend like i had a broken leg
and it was a scene where we were walking through a hallway
that leads into a courthouse
it was alright
they didn't feed us though :(
but we only stayed for like 3 hours
but i got paid for the full 8 :)

after that
since i got done so early and i was in LA
i decided to visit my mom at work cuz i never have
the last time i went there, i was probably 10 or 11
so i meet my mom in front of her building
and we go down the parking structure to park my car
and my front axel broke as we were driving down
we just heard a loud pop
and at the bottom of the hill
i tried to give it gas
but the car would just shake and not move
so we called AAA and they came about 2 hours later
and they took my car to my mechanic
about 200 bucks to fix it :/

that's about it for the week
oh yea
and i got some news that is pretty sad
as you all know i am friends with joseph and rick
and today they board a plane for tokyo for 10 days :/
what to do for ten days?
i have no idea
have fun my friends

that is all
wait
while at my mom's work
i just felt like taking pictures with my phone
here they are


the fake background at the mentalist set


the view from my mom's office


the view below from my mom's office


my stunna shades


the book i'm reading

No comments:

Post a Comment