Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Forty-Fifth Day

blah blah blah
school in two weeks :/
got a fucked up schedule for it
excuse my language
i have an 8 am class on monday and wednesday
and i have to leave about an hour early for parkin and all that good stuff
we'll see how that goes

not much has been goin on
i'm countin down the days till my friends get back from across the world
well not really but kinda
4 more days i think?
they better have gotten me a t-shirt
or at least some tokyo sand
for my sand collection

hmmm
yesterday had some softball practice
our team is pretty bad
but hey that's what practice is for
we should get better before season starts in late september

what elseee
my life is pretty boring haha
i'm thinkin about joining netflix
that's the highlight of my life
hahah exciting right?
might go to six flags this thursday
or go to jimmy kimmel
it just so happens that selena gomez is gonna be on kimmel thursday
just a coincidence
i didn't plan it

then thursday nightttttt

cannot wait!!

well that's about it
until next time
here's a little trip down memory lane


remember brain quest?!?


i owned at four square


great after school drink


this was my ride as a little kid


crazy saturday morning show


anddd of course TGIF

No comments:

Post a Comment