Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Forty-Seventh Day

bored
second post of the day
just got done cleaning my room
waiting for my laundry to finish

this post is entitled
"if i won the lottery"

first off let's take a look
at how much i would get
if i won the mega million lottery this friday
it says 207 million dollars
but estimated value is 130 million dollars
even with that tax cut
it is still a ridiculous amount of money
for one person to have
130 million spread over 26 years
comes out to about 5 million a year
so for 26 years
that means i'll be about 46 years old
i'll be getting 5 million dollars a year
for doing absolutely nothing
ridiculous

now
let's say i happen to win that money
what would i do?
what would you do?
i'd like to hear your plans
but here's mine
first off i'd buy a nice house for my mom
so she could retire and relax and enjoy her life
because she's worked hard all her life for my brother and me
but it wouldn't be like a crazy huge mansion
cuz there's only 4 of us in my family
so that would be unnecessary
so i'd have a big house for my family and me
maybe with a nice pool
and baseball field or something
then a few dogs to run around the yard
have to have a corgi
look it up
awesome dog
then i'd supply my family with cars and blah blah
one car each though
that's all you need

thenn we still have what?
like 110 million dollars left
ridiculous
hmmm
how about i open my own movie theatre?
cuz i freakin love movies
anyone who knows me would know that
so i'd open a nice ass movie theatre
that would supply many job opportunities
and have my own theatre for my friends and me
theatre number 1
for like midnight showings and stuff
awesome

but life's not all about fun and games my friend
you still have to think about others
so with this ridiculous amount of money i have
i'd donate more than a million dollars to feed unfortunate kids
kids who don't have parents to take care of them
kids who don't have parents to buy them a car
or take them on a vacation
or do something for them that we see as normal
but are we grateful for it?
i'm sure they would be

that's all i could think of at the moment
i've thought of other stuff too
but i cannot remember it all right now
one thing i wouldn't let happen
would be to let the money control me
i'd still go to school and get a degree in something
maybe film
cuz what's the point of having the opportunity to go to school
if you don't take advantage of it?

that's what i'd do
again i'd like to hear your thoughts
any will be fine
thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment